Things to Get Done
Priority Lists by Product Group & Startups/Innovation
1. Top Priority – Get Second Heart Assist cardio-renal syndrome clinical study completed in Georgia.
2. Get PressureStim 2 site clinical study completed.
3. Finish acquiring rights to other PressureStim related completed studies.
4. Complete BioLeonhardt large animal studies in Brazil and/or California Medical Innovation Institute.
5. Finalize agreement between VibroCell and Second Heart Assist for IP.
6. Finalize spin out of PulseGraft www.pulsegraft.com from Second Heart Assist.
7. Get quote on building PulseGraft prototypes from Design Engineering Services Dr. Robert Kellar.
8. Get Valvublator prototypes built (Oscar Medical will quote next week).
9. Complete PulseGraft animation.
10. Complete Vascustim limb wound study in Mexico.
11. File new PulseGraft patent.
12. Test PressureStim wrist and ankle electrodes.
13. Finalize Second Heart Assist mailing for shareholder voting on PulseGraft spin out.
1. Complete CerebraCell stroke recovery clinical study in Brazil.
2. Find research partner for MemoryStim with experience in space.
3. Find research partner for Second Brain with experience in space.
4. Test wrist electrodes for TremorStim.
5. Launch TBI recovery clinical pilot study – non-invasive bioelectric stimulation both head and thigh (klotho peripheral).
6. Update CerebraCell web site and slide deck.
7. Complete Second Brain slide deck.
8. Complete MemoryStim slide deck.
1. Submit FDA 510K application for OrthodontiCell.
2. Complete ImplantStim pilot study (1 case done).
3. Get OrthodontiCell clinical study data published.
4. Complete HairCell 2nd clinical study in Europe.
5. Complete SkinStim 2nd clinical study in Europe.
6. Get MyoStim ED 105 patient clinical study published.
7. File FDA 510K application for MyoStim ED.
8. Complete Stem Cell Bra 2nd clinical study (first efficacy)
9. File new patents for AirwayStim and Archway Expander Stim for treating sleep apnea via DentaCell Accelerator.
10. Enroll more patients in TestiStim pilot clinical study (1 case done).
11. Develop PPM for OrthodontiCell.
12. Prepare to complete OrthodontiCell over aligners and stabilization studies (mold for mouthpieces ordered waiting).
13. Complete agreement for elastin with Nulastin for HairCell and SkinStim.
14. Send out Nulastin colalboration press release.
1. Complete EyeCell 3rd and 4th clinical studies with Dr. Chaikin and Dr. Kondrot.
2. Complete 2nd and 3rd BladderCell studies with our own product and signals. 2nd includes pelvic muscle stimulation. 3rd includes biologics injections.
3. Complete enrollment in KidneyCell clinical study in Brazil. Includes Klotho before and after circulating levels information @ 4 weeks and 8 weeks.
4. Complete OrthoStim clinical study in Mexico.
5. Acquire rights to other OrthoStim related clinical studies already completed (230+ patients).
6. Complete EarCell pilot clinical study in Brazil.
7. Complete agreement between Vision Body Germany and Bioleonhardt Whole Body and BodStim.
8. Complete collaboration agreement between RegenaLung and Lung Biotechnology spin out of United Therapeutics with them funding the research.
9. Completed InStim inflammation management pilot clinical study (1 case done).
10. Complete BladderCell Plus Biologics pre-clinical studies including bioelectric expression studies in lab and small and large animal studies for bladder regeneration.
11. Find research partner for LiverCell.
12. Develop research partnership between RegenaLung and Lung Biotechnology spin out of United Therapeutics with them funding all the combined research for lung regneration.