LEONHARDT VENTURES’ REGENERATIVE ECONOMY PORTFOLIO IS DESIGNED TO:
- Develop short term revenue and profits to feed in a non-dilutive way our organ regeneration research for balance of Leonhardt’s Launchpads Regenerative Medtech Portfolio.
- Giving back to society through development of social good impact innovations.
- Support services to Leonhardt’s Lauchpads startups such as via Kindheart Lionheart Startup Media Support Services that can also be offered to other startups which reduces our overhead costs for animations, web site development, annual reports, newsletters, slide decks, PPMs, executive summaries, business plans, product photos, showcases, exhibit booths etc.
- Media promotion channels that can be used by all of our startups.
- Diversification of portfolio risk away from life science only.
- A shorter ROI than the lions share life science focused portfolio of startups due to less regulatory constraints.
INNOVATION AND STARTUP ACCELERATION
LIONHEART BRANDS AND LEONHARDT FOOD & BEVERAGE
Note – Leonhardt Vineyards is not an accelerator owned startup but proceeds from wine sales do go towards organ regeneration research and overhead funding.
LIONHEART BRANDS VISION
Leonhardt Food & Beverage is designed to create short term revenues and profits with a healthy portion of those profits being directed to organ regeneration research and pre-clincial and clinical sites with Leonhardt’s Launchpads portfolio of innovative technologies – https://leonhardtventures.com/regenerative-medtech/. This can serve to minimize dilution of stakeholders in the organ regeneration and recovery focused startups with non-dilutive funding for research. The Leonhardt Food & Beverage portfolio also serves to provides for some diversification in the portfolio outside of exclusively life science. Our accelerator business plan calls for up to 5 to 10% of resources to go towards Regenerative Economy startups and other social good impact causes. This is part of our commitment to be an organization that gives back to society in multiple ways. It also provides a fun factor relief for employees, members and stakeholders a bit less serious than the life and death stakes and heavy regulatory and legal burdens found in our dominant life science portfolio that takes 90 to 95% of all our resources.
Leonhardt Food and Beverage has a vision to unite a number of related food and beverage brands under one marketing cooperative titled Lionheart Brands. This would include Lionheart Wines, Lion Coffee, Lionheart Coffee, Lionheart Kombucha, Lionheart Flavored Waters, Lionheart Cider, Leonhardt and Lionheart Beers and Lagers and Leonhardt and Lionheart Wines. The concept is follow the leadership of Paul Newman Brands to have raise funds for worthy causes through beverage and food sales. In our case our first cause to fund is organ regeneration and recovery research at Leonhardt’s Launchpads and its startups – https://leonhardtventures.com/regenerative-medtech/. This tie in would be a unique differentiator for Lionheart Brands with a great story to tell.
Our Vision for a Lionheart Brands Marketing Cooperative in the Future Slide Deck