Every 5 minutes someone in the USA dies from a blood clot. Blood clot formation on blood contact surfaces is a major cause of death and debilitating damage to brain, heart and lung function. Approximately 300,000 deaths are from blood clots annually in the USA alone. It is the leading cause of failure of circulatory assist devices and heart pumps. It is a primary source of serious adverse effects associated with all blood contact devices such as heart valves and long term use catheters. It is the primary cause need for the use of blood thinning drugs which have dangerous side effects and can cause death themselves from un-controlled bleeding.
The Leonhardt team has developed a potential solution…. the VibroCell vibrational harmonic resonant energy device.
The VibroCell device scans internal blood contact devices and organs for high risk stagnation points for blood clot formation. It starts with the highest risk points and delivers vibrational acoustic energy until harmonic resonance is reached. The tuning process then moves the 2nd highest risk stagnation point and continues until all high risk areas are addressed. The microprocessor of the VibroCell then cycles through delivering harmonic resonant vibrational energy to each high risk point to reduce the risk of blood clot formations even beginning to form.
VibroCell is designed to work on this principle = if blood clots cannot begin to form that cannot get large enough to cause any problems.
The boating industry has successfully used vibrational harmonic resonant energy to prevent barnacle formation on boats since the 1970’s.
Time lapse photography studies show that nearly every blood clot begins by an initial attachment point which then serves as a point of aggregation and accumulation until the blood clot becomes large enough to become dangerous. The Leonhardt team has shown in early feasibility studies that vibrational harmonic resonant energy when applied right can stop this process from beginning.
VibroCell is mounted on an elastic belt that wraps around the region of the patient to be treated at the time. Communications to a patient’s cell phone instructs them where to position the belt for optimization of results at particular times.
The Leonhardt team plans to utilize VibroCell as a complementary support technology to our Second Heart Assist circulatory assist products and other blood contact devices especially those intended for chronic use.
VibroCell is an early stage development under testing. It is available for Investigational Use Only at this time and is not yet proven to be safe or effective from controlled clinical studies of statistical significance.
Who Is at Risk for Blood Clots?
You’re more likely to get blood clots if you have one of these conditions:
- In atherosclerosis, or “hardening of the arteries”, a waxy substance called plaque builds up in your arteries. If the plaque bursts open, platelets rush to the scene to heal the injury, forming a blood clot.
- People with diabetes are more likely to have plaque buildup in their arteries.
- In heart failure, damage to the heart prevents it from pumping as efficiently as it should. Blood flow slows, and clots are more likely to form in the sluggish blood.
- People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have plaque in their arteries.
- In vasculitis, blood vessels swell and become damaged. Clots can form in the injured areas.
- If you have an irregular heartbeat, your heart beats in an uncoordinated way. This can cause blood to pool and form clots.
- People with ANY blood contact device in their body.
VibroCell another potentially life saving invention from Leonhardt Ventures….. LIFE REGENERATED.