- 30 startups in current accelerator class. 29 based on core bioelectric and biologics organ regeneration IP.
- Heart & Cardiovascular > 9 startups.
- Brain > 1 startup.
- Cosmetic & Personal Care > 7 startups.
- Major Organ Regeneration > 12 startups.
- Cancer > 1 startup.
- $4.7 million in capital raised for accelerator and startups in most recent raises.
- Raising $13.5 million more for accelerator in with updated PPM.
- Investment in accelerator is 2:1 meaning if you invest $30K you receive $30K of accelerator shares + warrant to acquire at no further charge by Dec, 31st shares of any of the startups in the accelerator. Advanced stage startups already formed into their own separate C corps. require a 2nd board approval for allocating warrants such as Second Heart Assist, Inc.
- 400 issued, pending, optioned and licensed organ regeneration patent claims.
- Clinical data on over 250 patients for bioelectric and biologics organ regeneration therapies.
- Average success rate > 83% in clinical studies. No adverse effects reported.
- 7 peer reviewed publications of clinical data.
- Dozens of pre-clinical studies completed by research collaborators.
- 13 products as clinical study stage of development.
- 17 products in pre-clinical development.
- EyeCell has published data on 176 patients.
- OrthodontiCell has 37 patients enrolled in clinical studies
- MyoStim ED has 72 patents enrolled in clinical studies. Data published on 42 so far.
- HairCell, SkinStim, Testistim, Vascustim, DentaCell, KidneyCell, PressureStim and Stem Cell Bra are enrolling patients now or soon in clinical studies.
140+ expert advisors on team. Cardiologists, biologists, surgeons, stem cell experts, bioelectric experts.
- 2 dedicated R&D labs in Utah. One at BioInnovations Gateway and one at Center for Medical Innovation Research Park.
- Utah lab has staff of 8 including two PhD’s and three Masters degree bioengineers.
- Office space Utah at C&S Incubator, SaltMine and WeWork.
- Access to additional shared lab space, 3D printing and machine shops in Utah.
- 1 dedicated R&D lab in Los Angeles at LABioMed and access to shared lab space at Pacific Neurosciences Institute in Santa Monica.
- Office space at ScaleLA Life Science Incubator LA as well as WeWork Playa Vista and LABioMed Torrance, CA. Access to BioLabsLA.
- Close R&D ad patent collaboration with Gharib Lab CalTech Pasadena.
- Cancer pre-clinical study launched at UCLA.
- Multiple clinical studies launched in Brazil and South Africa.
- 5 to 6 startups scheduled to be ripe for exit each year for the next 6 years.
- Startups startup with valuations of $2.3 million to $5 million at seed stage and $1 per share price.
- Goal is to increase startup per share value to > $63 per share at by exit for 63X ROI for seed stage investors.
- Business model is to secure a strategic partner after first-in-man clinical results.
Leonhardt’s Launchpads by Cal-X Stars, 12655 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Leonhardt’s Launchpads Utah, Inc. 370 S, 300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Research Lab @ 2500 S State St. #224, Salt Lake City, UT 84115