Leonhardt‘s Launchpads by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc.
- BioLeonhardt – heart regeneration.
- AortaCell – aorta regeneration.
- BioPace – biological pacemaker regeneration.
- Valvublator – heart valve regeneration.
- VibroCell (includes CoroStim) – vibrational energy to prevent clots, plaque, calcification.
- HeartScore – genomics and bioelectric based heart failure and stroke management.
- VascuStim (formerly MyoStim Peripheral, includes EndoCell) – limb salvage regeneration, blood flow improvement for critical limb ischemia, diabetic leg and foot ulcer treatment, artery regeneration.
- Second Heart Assist, Inc. – wireless powered chronic or temporary circulatory assist pump in aortic stent
- PressureStim – bioelectric treatment of high blood pressure via improved arterial elasticity and bioelectric membrane potentials management.
- CerebraCell (includes CerebraCell Brain-N-Hance and CerebraCell Concussion) – brain regeneration, cognitive function improvement, concussion recovery.
- Stem Cell Bra – breast regeneration.
- DentaCell – dental gum regeneration + tooth pulp storage.
- OrthodontiCell – bioelectric stimulator for accelerated tooth movement and freezing teeth positions straight.
- SkinCell Stimulator by MyoStim Skin – skin regeneration.
- MyoStim ED – bioelectric erectile dysfunction treatment.
- HairCell – hair regeneration
- EyeCell – eye regeneration.
- PancreaCell – pancreas regeneration.
- RegenaLung (includes ECMO-Cath) – lung regeneration (includes 50% owned subsidiary RegenaLung COPD) cannula for infusing oxygen directly into the blood using an oxygenator, a medical device that acts as an artificial lung.
- LiverCell – liver regeneration.
- KidneyCell – kidney regeneration.
- EarCell – ear hearing regeneration.
- BladderCell – bladder regeneration.
- MucosaCell – sub-mucosa regeneration.
- BioLeonhardt Whole Body Regeneration – whole body regeneration.
- CancerCell – bioelectric cancer tumor treatment + regeneration.
- The California Stock ExchangeTM (includes Cal-X Crowdfund Connect) – Alternative financing tools for social good impact and life science cos.
- Kindheart Lionheart Media & Publishing – Social good impact and life science media.
- Leonhardt Food & Beverage – Social good impact and life science research fund raising via beverage, food and related support services.
- Leonhardt Accelerators & Incubators – Social good impact and life science innovation & startup incubators and accelerators in California and Utah.
1129 Industrial Ave, # 207
Petaluma, CA 94952
Leonhardt’s Launchpads Utah, Inc.
Research Lab @
Leonhardt’s Launchpads by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc.
Second Heart Assist, Inc.
Asli has over 20 years of professional experience working in global corporations such as Grant Thornton, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), Fidelity Investments, and global angel investment firm Keiretsu Forum.
Her expertise includes corporate development roles particularly in leading strategic partnerships, managing clients through the entire mergers and acquisitions process in parallel with conducting thorough due diligence, active business development, and fundraising / advisory services to growing businesses ranging across various industries.
Among Asli’s accomplishments are establishing and leading the Corporate Finance / M&A division of consulting firm Grant Thornton International in Istanbul, establishing and growing the largest global angel investment firm to become the leading early stage investment venture within the MENAT region and successfully leading its key global initiatives to increase cross border portfolio syndications. She is also leading the West Coast sales initiatives for a global mergers and acquisitions / joint ventures platform, Headwayz.
Asli is a graduate from Northeastern University in Boston with an International Business and Management degree and lives in San Francisco.
“Our accelerator focuses on launching organ regeneration and recovery startups based on common core patented platform technologies. We operate like a tree nursery that develops proprietary seeds. We grow those seeds into small plants in pots and then sell them to strategic partners that grow them into full trees in a full orchard and harvests, markets and sells their fruit. We are not in the tree business, we are not in the orchard business, we are not in the fruit business. We realize our core strength is in inventing and patenting pioneering breakthrough technologies and getting them launched quickly with positive supporting data and key opinion leader endorsements. We believe we can do this in our areas of focus better than anyone else, faster and with less cost. It is this intense focus on what we do best that I believe is our greatest strength.”
We offer two opportunities with us:
- Invest in our innovation & startup accelerator Leonhardt’s Launchpads by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. and own a piece of all 30 startups in our portfolio under 506(c) SEC rules – limited to accredited investors only, permits general solicitation. Company must use reasonable means to verify investor’s accredited status usually with a 3rd-party reference.
- Invest directly in any of our startups that have matured to a level where they have been spun out of the accelerator into a stand-alone C corporation under 506(b) rules. Does not allow general solicitation. Allows up to 35 non-accredited investors. Accredited status is self-verified by investor.
For a limited time we are offering a 2:1 incentive to early stage investors in our innovation & startup accelerator Leonhardt’s Launchpads by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. By example, if you invest $30,000 you receive a $30,000 value common-stock certificate in Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. (which gives you partial ownership in all 30 startups) and you get a warrant to acquire $30,000 value of unit shares of startups within the accelerator. You have until Dec. 31st of the year you invested to decide your allocation. You can apply all $30,000 value of warrants to one startup such as HairCell or you can split as little as $1000 per startup in all 30 startups. If you do not let us know by Dec. 31st we will make that allocation split for you by splitting your money into $1,000 amounts (with any excess going into the last amount) and randomly investing your money into the startups, subject to the following restriction regarding startups that have converted from the LTP stage.
Note – All startups in our accelerator start as Licensable Technology Platforms (LTP’s) and are only converted to be stand-alone C corporations once they have matured enough to be financially stable on their own. As an LTP they do not have their own bank account, tax return, accountant, CEO or board of directors. This is all handled by the accelerator on their behalf until they are spun out. If an LTP converts to a C corporation then in order to participate in the 2:1 early stage investor-incentive plan the allocation into the C corporation requires a 2nd approval by that corporation’s board of directors before the allocation is accepted.
Our framework for driving growth and creating shareholder value = FOCUS on the right things.
- Focus on new applications for our platform technologies.
- Focus on the launch stage where we are most skilled and experienced.
- Focus on gaining patents on pioneering technologies.
- Focus on developing research collaborations with top-tier institutions and individuals.
- Focus on gaining opinion leader endorsements.
- Focus on gaining positive press and trade show exposure.
- Focus on gathering positive supporting data.
- After first-in-man data is received on organ regeneration and recovery technologies, seek a strategic partner (or 10,000 subscribers for Regenerative Economy innovations).
- Develop and nurture an innovation culture. Rapid prototyping. Try a lot of stuff and keep what works. Constant experimentation. Do. Try, Fix, Try again.
- Use profits from sales of quick-to-market Regenerative-Economy products to fund anti-dilutive development of longer-to-market Regenerative MedTech products and to cover overhead.
- Minimize dilution by keeping overhead low. Focus spending on patents, product, people, positive press, opinion-leader endorsements and data, not on overhead. Do more with less. Bootstrap even when we do not have to bootstrap.
- Cross-fertilize learning between organ-specific applications of core platform technologies = organ regeneration and recovery.
Advisor to Board of Directors, Leonhardt’s Launchpads
by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc.
“Our team is committed to taking the steps to appropriately inform investors of risks and to stay in compliance with all applicable securities regulations.”
Owner Methven & Associates Professional Corporation
Admitted to the State Bar of California 1980
Author Book – Raising Money Legally: A Practical Guide to Raising Capital 2012/13 by Bruce Methven
Corporations and partnerships, securities offerings, leases, contracts, intellectual property, international business, real estate, litigation
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Los Angeles
- American Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association
- EFF Electronic Frontier Foundation
- CPSR Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility
- ERN Entrepreneurs Resource Network-founder and president
- Founder and Former Chair – Alameda County Bar Association,
- Intellectual Property and Computer Law Committee
- Former Chair – Intellectual Property Committee, BAMTA
- Former President – High Technology Entrepreneurial Council
- Former Director – MDG.org Multimedia Development Group, Legal Counsel
- Former Director – Junior Achievement, Legal Counsel
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley
- BA, University of California at Berkeley
- Two years of undergraduate work at Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT Cambridge, MA
He founded and for three years chaired the Intellectual Property and Computer Law Committee for the Alameda County Bar Association. Previously he was the President of the Entrepreneurs Resource Network.
Risks and Warnings:
Investment in our innovation & startup accelerators(s) and our startups is deemed extremely risky. This type of investment is not suitable to inexperienced investors. This type of investment is not suitable for nest-egg savings. We are attempting technological achievements that have never been accomplished before by anyone else. We are operating with nowhere near the amount of capital and personnel resources deemed normally necessary to develop and bring to market these products. All of our agreements in all directions are subject to conditions, often financial, which may not be met. Although we attempt to ensure all information is accurate and up to date across over 10,000 pages on over 40 web sites it is highly likely there are mistakes and outdated information. By entrepreneurial inclination we accentuate the positive in our news developments and reduce attention to the negatives. Our team has failed in the past to have full commercial success with products and return on investment to investors where we thought commercial success was possible and even probable. By experience with new early stage innovations of our 30 startups we realistically can expect most to fail to reach their set goals and at best only a few of them, if any, to reach great success.
- We are operating with far fewer funds and a smaller staff than all the competitors we know of in the fields we operate in today. We may not have sufficient capital or personnel resources to bring our products through first-in-man studies as is our goal. We have nowhere near the capital to bring any of our products all the way to market through all phases of clinical trials normally required.
- Our patents and patent options + licenses are all subject to conditions, maintenance fees and other requirements that may not be met due to cash flow difficulties.
- We may be sued for patent infringement by other patent holders.
- Our strategic partnerships and research agreements are all subject to conditions and requirements which may not be met.
- Our technologies are not proven to be either safe or effective and are all early stage in nature.
- The disease states we are addressing, such as heart failure, have a history of failed attempts at new technologic breakthroughs.
- A disproportionate to normal substantial portion of our capital goes to breakfasts, lunches and dinners with advisors, investigators, potential and existing investors, researchers, potential and existing employees and board members and potential strategic partners.
- Howard J. Leonhardt has at this time complete voting majority of shares for nearly all startups in our accelerator(s) and the accelerator itself. In many cases he has special voting rights for him to maintain his control of ownership through an exit sale.
- Howard J. Leonhardt and our entire core staff is spread thin across not only the 30 startups in our accelerator but other endeavors.
- Most of our management team and board have other jobs other than working just for us.
- No stem-cell-based organ-regeneration startup that we know of has become a commercial success yet.
- The goal to fully regenerate damaged or diseased organs back to full health and function has not been accomplished by anyone ever before.
- We may be sued for misleading investors although we attempt not do so.
- We may be sued for injuring patents although we attempt not to do so.
- We are entering industries with high regulatory obstacles and may not meet all those obligations to remain in compliance considering in particular our small staff and low amount of funds.
- We generally utilize substantially less legal, accounting and regulatory outside help than most counterparts in our industry. This puts us in position of greater risk.
- We generally purchase substantially less insurance coverage than most counterparts in our industry.
- Our labs and research may be in violation of environmental regulations.
- Our labs and research may be in violation of animal ethics regulations.
- We do not have control of our manufacturing quality or continuity of supply since we work 100% with external manufacturers.
- Competitors with more resources may be able to copy our products and bring them to market more quickly.
Our Supported Causes and Board Seat Participation
University of Florida Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Florida International University Center for Entrepreneurship
University of Northern California Science and Technology Innovation Center
Anoka Technical College Leonhardt Institute of Enterepreneurship (in development)
Cell Therapy Foundation
Dan Marino Foundation and Childrens Hospital
Jason Taylor Foundation
Sidewalk Angels Foundation
Musicians on Call
Dolphin Tank Panel California Womens Conference
Women 2.0 California
Crowdfunding Bootcamp by Funding Road Map
2017 Brief Summary Achievements
ELEVATOR PITCHES STARTUPS
WARNING: These elevator pitches are brief and concise by nature. By being so brief appropriate risks are not conveyed in these short statements. These elevator pitches reflect only the most positive optimistic personal opinions of the startup founders. Full risk statements are found at the bottom, in our private placement memorandum and other locations. These risk warnings include – Our patents may not hold up or protect us. Our patents pending may not be issued. We have too little data to support any performance claims definitively at this time. Early data is uncontrolled and is not statistically significant. We are underfunded for the work we plan to do. We are understaffed for the work we plan to do. Our small staff is diverted from focused attention with other jobs and many projects. All of our advisor, employment, supplier and patent license option agreements are subject to conditions which may not be met and are often in arrears due to financial constraints. We are attempting to achieve product performance goals never reached before by other groups with substantially higher amount of resources.
2018 Likely to Be In Position for Securing Strategic Partner
> OrthodontiCell = Competitor Invisilign is worth $13.7 billion. They straighten teeth in 18 months. We believe based on early small animal data and lab experiments and studies conducted with RANKL and OPG by others that we can straighten teeth in 6 months. They have no provision to freeze teeth straight > we believe we do with our patent pending bioelectric controlled release of OPG. Current Status = We are completing now final animal studies at Forysyth Institute in Boston and plan to enter clinical trials the 1st half of 2018 at Tufts University, UCLA and UCSF in San Francisco.
> VascuStim – Over 1 million diabetic related amputations are expected this year alone. Over 23 million amputations are expected by 2030. The diabetes population is exploding rising from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014 and expected to increase by 25 to 50% more by 2030. Vascustim through collaborations has completed clinical studies in Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland and Mexico in more than 70 patients utilizing bioelectric microcurrent stimulation and/or stem cells. Over 30 papers have been published by a variety of teams from around the world documenting the benefits of bioelectric stimulation in improving wound healing A separate study was completed independently by researchers in Czech Republic demonstrating the benefit of adding selected growth factors. Our partners in Utah for amniotic fluid membranes have documented dozens of cases of diabetic leg and foot wound healing and numerous independent studies have been published documenting the same. The VascuStim approach is to combine specific bioelectric stimulation signals for stem cell homing, blood vessel growth, healing and tissue regeneration with stem cells and selected growth factors for healing diabetic foot and leg ulcers and for limb salvage. In some studies in some countries such as the USA we will utilize only bioelectric stimulation and amniotic fluid membranes to get started due to regulatory constraints. Our bench top bioelectric stimulator via our manufacturing partner in California already has FDA 510K market clearance for improving blood circulation. Amniotic fluid membranes are already marketed under the homologous exemption by our Utah based manufacturing partner. Current Status = We now are launching a worldwide paid registry clinical trial at more than 30 centers with plans for us getting paid for the product during the studies under category B designation reimbursement.
> Second Heart Assist = Competitor Abiomed is worth $8.4 billion. We believe we have designed a pump that has the potential to beat theirs in many performance parameters (Pending study data to confirm). Our 2nd generation chronic implant is on track to be first wireless powered device with long term protection against thrombosis and hemolysis. Current Status > We are completing now a series of large animal studies at leading U.S. institution (s) and plan to apply to the FDA to begin an Early Feasibility Study clinical trial some time in 2018. We have recruited an all-star team to lead this initiative including Dr. Leslie Miller as CMO, Jeff Donofrio as President, Dr. Mark Kroll as Senior Advisor, Dr. Mark Cunninham as Chief CardioThoracic Surgery Advisor, Dr. Samer Banihani as Chief Nephrology Advisor and Dr. Nic Chronos and Dr. Jon Sherman as Cardiology Advisors. Jane Reedy formerly from Thoratec and HeartWare has joined our team to lead Clinical and Regulatory Affairs with assistance from Larry Stevens, a former FDA reviewer, as our lead regulatory consultant and Todd Seiger as Chief Reimbursement Consultant. Product is in early stage testing. Any performance claims are subject to verification by properly controlled studies, which have yet to be completed.
> Stem Cell Bra = We believe our stem cell homing, proliferation and differentiation bioelectric bra can increase a woman’s breast fullness 30% in 4 to 6 weeks wearing the bra for only 1 hour every other day based on early stage sheep studies we completed in Argentina with these results. Over 1 billion women worldwide would be interested in acquiring a bra that increase their breast fullness safely by recruiting their own stem cells from their own fat and bone marrow with a homing signal. Current Status > We completed one round of successful sheep studies in Argentina with histopathology examination to verify safety. We are now are enrolling in second round of large animal studies. We recruited Dr. Joel Aronowitz of Cedars Sinai UCLA as Chief Medical Advisor. His team led the first ever case of stem cell repair of a cancer stricken breast in the USA with FDA clearance.
> HairCell = Competitor Samumed using WnT signaling technology is worth $12 billion. They get 10% hair growth. We believe we can achieve as high as 30% hair follicle density improvement. Current Status = We are planning to enter clinical trials in Canada and Argentina early 2018.
> CancerCell = Competitor Novocure reached $2 billion valuation this year. They use bioelectric signals to jam cancer tumor communication. Pulse Biosciences another competitor reached $450 million valuation peak this year. Both have published positive results utilizing bioelectric stimulation to shrink or eliminate cancer tumors, NovoCure in the brain and Pulse Biosciences for skin cancer. Pulse Biosciences changes the surface proteins of a tumor so the body attacks it – immunotherapy. Our CancerCell product has 7 part bioelectric therapy for cancer including early detection of tumors, reading tumors and custom jamming communication, cell division stop signal, blood supply starving signals, surface protein expression change so body attacks tumor – immunotherapy all followed by regeneration signals. Current Status = We have launched translational research studies at the Pacific Neurosciences Research Institute in Santa Monica, CA.
> BioLeonhardt = A Leonhardt team achieved 95.7 meters improvement in exercise capacity 6 minute walk testing over placebo in a Phase II/III trial of muscle stem cells alone in treating advanced heart failure at 33 leading sites the USA. We now are applying the combination of muscle stem cells with bioelectric stimulation, selected growth factors and other agents (exomsomes, Micro RNAs, heart matrix, nutrient hydrogel, selected alkaloids) with repeat delivery via a micro infusion pump. We have a goal with this new therapy combination to achieve 200 meters improvement in exercise capacity measure by 6 minute walk. CRT/ICD pacers are a $9 billion industry and they achieve only 16 to 20 meters improvement. We can program our patented and patent pending bioelectric stimulation signals for stem cell homing, proliferation and differentiation + 15+ regeneration and blood vessel growth promoting proteins into existing CRT/ICD pacers with an additional lead directed to the myocardial scar tissue. Our bioelectric programming includes real time monitoring and total management of inflammation via our InStim patent pending technology. This technology has the potential to be the first to totally regenerate failing hearts. Current status = we are completing animal studies at University of Utah and plan to enter clinical trials in late 2018 OUS.
2019 Likely to Be In Position for Securing Strategic Partner
> CerebraCell = Last year a Stanford team shocked the world reporting cerebral stroke patients in wheelchairs got up and walked again after one time injections of modified stem cells to the damaged brain regions. Our team working with the Pacific Neurosciences Institute in Santa Monica is embarking on translational research studies combining biolelectric stimulation controlled release of a stem cell homing protein with 14+ other brain regeneration promoting protein expression signals with a micro infusion pump and our CC-15 fifteen component brain regeneration composition comprised of stem cells, growth factors, amniotic fluid, selected alkaloids including harmine, exosomes, Micro RNAs, nutrient hyrdogel and brain matrix. Cerebracell has in its planned pipeline treatments not only for stroke but also for concussion, TBI, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy and even for brain enhancement in healthy people with our Brain-N-Hance product. Current Status > Developing a non-invasive bioelectric stimulation helmet. Presented at Neuro Tech Leaders Forum and North Bay Innovation Summit. Launching translational research studies at Pacific Neurosciences Institute Santa Monica. Recruited Dr. Santosh Kesari as Chief Medical Advisor. Developing bridges to UCLA’s Brain Institute for collaborative research. Planning animal studies at Los Angeles Biomedical Institute and other locations. Consulting with experts at Tufts University. Recruited Dr. Warren Merrifield as an advisor with substantial brain diagnosis experience. Recruited Dr. Lin Nih from UCLA Brain Institute as an advisor. Working to file research grant applications. We just upgraded the web site www.cerebracell.com
> MyoStim ED – Over 322 million men worldwide suffer of erectile dysfunction. Our bioelectric stimulation method is comprised of a simple conductive wrap connected to either a bench top or miniature bioelectric stimulator. We believe our signals for expressing SDF-1, HGF, PDGF, VEGF, eNOS, HIF alpha, Follistatin and Tropoelastin will be more effective than other treatment options and less painful with less risk of infection the needle injections. Current Status – We recently applied for an NIH research grant working with Dr. Nestor Gonzalez-Cadavid at Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute that is intended to lead through translational studies in collaboration with Harbor UCLA Medical Center.
> SkinCell Stimulator by MyoStim Skin – Well over 1 billion men and women worldwide use some product to attempt to improve the healthy youthful appearance of their facial and neck skin. Our bioelectric stimulation method is comprised of a simple conductive mask connected to either a bench top or miniature bioelectric stimulator. We believe our signals for expressing SDF-1, HGF, PDGF, VEGF, eNOS, HIF alpha, Follistatin and Tropoelastin will be more effective than other treatment options and less painful with less risk of infection the needle injections. Current Status – We are finalizing safety focused pre-clinical studies. We plan to launch an international clinical registry trial in multiple countries including Argentina, Canada, Mexico and Australia for skin regeneration.
> PancreaCell – Over 420 million worldwide suffer of diabetes. The primary cause of diabetes is a malfunctioning pancreas exasperated by chronic inflammation. Our PancreaCell product is designed to address both these underlying causes with a bioelectric treatment stand alone option in mild cases and for severe cases a combination bioelectric + micro infusion pump + fifteen component PC-15 pancreas regeneration composition with repeat deliveries. Current Status – We are in the process to apply to NIH, JDRF and other diabetes related research funding organizations in 2018 for grant funding working with the Diabetes Research Institute at the University of Miami with Dr. Camillo Ricordi. November of 2017 we made it to the finals of the nationwide American Diabetes Association National Innovation Pitch Contest. We recruited Dr. Harish Kapoor as President. Dr. Camillo Ricordi is aboard as advisor and we have reached out to engage research collaboration with Dr. Klearchos Papas at the University of Arizona.
> PressureStim – Over 1.2 billion people worldwide suffer of high blood pressure. Some estimates indicate up to 50% of all Americans suffer some form of blood pressure abnormality. High blood pressure increases the risk of many disease states that lead to premature death. Our team has developed a bioelectric stimulation modulation system designed to manage blood pressure in patients. Current Status – Patents filed. Searching for potential collaborative research partners in California and Utah.
> Valvublator – Our team patented and developed the first percutaneous heart valve which today is the standard of care for hundreds of thousands of patients. Today we believe we have obsoleted our own invention with an even better invention. The Valvublator helps people keep their own heart valve instead of getting an artificial or animal based implant. The current artificial heart valve market is nearly $9 billion annually. Cleaning, maintaining, regenerating your own heart valve is expected to open up a much larger market valued at over $15 billion annually. The concept is to clean up and regenerate heart valves early with a catheter based procedure before the disease is so progressed that malfunction occurs. We clean our teeth to stop plaque formation. We need to start doing the same with our heart valves. Our team is leading the way. Current Status – Patents filed. Working to build and testing first working prototypes. Set up to do first in man studies after pre-clinical studies in Italy with Dr. Antonio Colombo.
2020 Likely to Be In Position for Securing Strategic Partner
> LiverCell – About 50 million people worldwide suffer of liver disease. Our bioelectric stimulation + micro infusion pump + LC-15 fifteen component liver regeneration composition we believe can be more effective than other treatment options for liver function and health recovery. Current Status – We recruited Ben Boytor as President. We are working now to file research grant applications and have held some meetings with the liver regeneration team at Duke University to attempt to initiate translational research studies.
> BioPace – Over 3 million people worldwide have an implanted electronic pacemaker. The A-Fib market is estimated to be nearly $14 billion annually. Over 400,000 deaths annually in the USA alone are attributed to electrical heart abnormalities. All healthy people function well with a natural biological pacemaker made up of living cells and healthy conduction cells within their heart. BioPace is working to develop and has patent and patent pending a pipeline of products that utilize bioelectric signaling + stem cells + growth factors + optogenetics to restore normal pacing and electrical conduction within an ailing heart. We believe restoring your own natural heart pacing function with living cells, the way it is built in the first place, is a far better alternative to getting a steel can with an electronic circuit board, battery and steel leads in your heart. Current Status – Working with Dr. Alonso Moreno at the University of Utah Cardiovascular Research and Training Institute we are filing multiple research grant applications and we are building and testing prototypes as well as filing new patent claims.
> AortaCell – Our team in the 1990’s developed and patented one of the first and leading endovascular stent graft system for repairing aortic aneurysms without surgery. There are over $1 billion of annual sales of these products now worldwide. We now believe we have obsoleted our previous invention with AortaCell. AortaCell utilizes bioelectric stem cell homing, proliferation and differentiation signals to repair an aortic aneurysm with living cells and living smooth muscle instead of an artificial fabric and metal implant. Current Status – We have recruited Dr. Barry Katzen, Dr. Jacob Cynamon, Dr. Sam Ahn, Dr. Leslie Miller, Dr. Juan Parodi and Dr. Harrison Lazarus to the AortaCell team. They are leaders in the field of aortic aneurysm repair. We are currently building and testing prototypes and plan to begin pre-clinical animal studies soon.
> DentaCell Accelerator – Our team is leading an innovation accelerator focused on applying our core technology platform of bioelectric stimulation + micro infusion pumps + stem cell and growth factor based compositions to dentistry. We are combining this with a commitment to personalized, functional and holistic medicine approaches in dentistry. Current Status – We are developing products for controlling infections, inflammation, pain and accelerated healing related to dental procedures. We have recruited Tom Newman as President and Dr. Val Kanter as Chief Medical & Scientific Advisor. We expect to be initiating clinical trials soon. We have established tooth pulp banking services as our first commercial product.
> EyeCell – A number of reports have come out this year demonstrating the ability of stem cell injections to recover some forms of blindness. Some reports have highlighted the great risks associated with this type of research. We believe our product which comprises a combination of a bioelectric stimulator, which includes stem cell homing capability, a micro infusion pump and our EC-15 fifteen component eye regeneration composition can potentially be more effective and possibly safer than other treatment options. Current Status – We have completed two phases of pre-clinical studies of EyeCell in human cadaver eyes and we are now moving into animal studies at the University of Utah. We recently received animal ethics committee approval to begin the study.
2021 Likely to Be In Position for Securing Strategic Partner
> InStim – Noncommunicable chronic diseases such as inflammatory bowel diseases, cancer, diabetes, obesity, and pulmonary, cardiovascular, and neurodegenerative diseases are becoming the leading cause of death throughout the world. Most of these risk factors are closely linked to chronic inflammation, which leads to the development of these various chronic diseases. Over 2 billion people worldwide suffer of some form of inflammation. The market for anti-inflammatory drugs is expected to reach $106 billion by 2020. InStim is the first therapy designed and intended to read inflammation and custom delivers the precise bioelectric signals to express the precise correct anti-inflammatory or inflammatory cytokines in the proper sequence to promote optimal recovery, health and function. The InStim microprocessor holds information on the ideal healing responses in people that recover well from an event that may trigger inflammation. This is a baseline for custom bioelectric inflammation modulation. Current Status – Patents filed. Seeking out research partners to begin studies. Prototypes being built and tested.
> CoroStim VibroCell – Blood clot, calcification and plaque formation on blood contact surfaces is a leading cause of death. Thrombosis alone contributes to more than 52.8 million deaths annually according to the GBD. The CoroStim VibroCell team has developed a vibrational harmonic resonance energy technology that it believes can possibly stop blood clots, calcification and plaque from forming on both natural and artificial blood contact surfaces. Blood clots have been the Achille’s Heel of long term circulatory assist support devices and heart valves. Current Status – Patents filed. Building prototypes for testing. Seeking out research collaborators.
> KidneyCell – Over 2 million people worldwide receive treatment for chronic kidney disease or failure. 1 in 10 people in the USA will afflicted with kidney disease. Chronic kidney disease often triggers chronic inflammation which leads to multiple organ failure including heart failure. Our team has developed a combination bioelectric stimulator + micro infusion pump + KC-15 fifteen component kidney regeneration composition designed and intended for kidney regeneration and chronic inflammation treatment and management. We believe that this therapy can possibly be more effective than other treatment options. Current Status – Filed patents. Building and testing prototypes in our lab. Seeking research collaborators to initiate translational research studies.
> BladderCell – Nearly 300 million people worldwide suffer of some sort of bladder control problem. Our team has developed a combination bioelectric stimulator + micro infusion pump + BC-15 fifteen component bladder regeneration composition designed and intended to regenerate failing bladders back to their original health and function. Numerous independent studies have confirmed the ability for electrical stimulation and stem cell injections to improve bladder function. Current Status – We are building and testing prototypes in our lab. We filed patent claims. We are seeking out research collaborators.
> RegenaLung – Over 3 million people die each year from chronic respiratory diseases. Recent studies have shown the strong potential for stem cell therapy to improve lung recovery including reducing chronic inflammation. Our team has developed the first combination bioelectric stimulator + micro infusion pump + RL-15 fifteen component stem cell based lung regeneration composition therapy for lung regeneration. Current Status – Filed patents. Held potential research collaboration meetings with Cedars Sinai UCLA Dr. Barry Stripp, Mayo Clinic and University of Utah researchers. Preparing to launch translational research studies.
> MucosaCell – Small intestinal submucosa (SIS) is a bio-derived extracellular matrix scaffold with remarkable repairing ability for soft tissue. Our team is working to leverage these healing properties for a variety of applications as a scaffold or hydrogel substrate. We are also working to potentially regenerate sub mucosa tissues throughout the body with a combination of bioelectric stimulation and repeat deliveries of the MC-15 fifteen component sub mucosa regeneration composition via a micro infusion pump. Current Status – Recruited Dr. Stuart Williams as Chief Scientific Officer and we plan to soon initiate research at the University of Louisville Cardiovascular Innovations Research Center. In process of filing patents.
2022 Likely to Be In Position for Securing Strategic Partner
> BioLeonhardt Whole Body – This vision is the most ambitious long term research initiative of the Leonhardt team focused on whole body regeneration. The team is planning to first introduce first Bod-Stim a bioelectric body suit formed into yoga pants, pilates wear and athletic under garments to help people optimize their exercise results and recovery. The ambitious far reach end goal of BioLeonhardt Whole Body is the development of a body regeneration chamber that reduces aging by 30 years and extends life by 30 years by scanning the body and directing stem cell repair of organs. We intend for this product to include inflammation management as early cancer detection and cancer tumor eradication with bioelectric energy and other means. Current Status – First of series of patents filed. First conversations with National Science Foundation Regenerative Medicine SBIR Director about funding. Currently building and preparing for first studies the first Bod-Stim full body suits. Developing strategic partnerships with intelligent textile providers and other key component providers.
> The California Stock ExchangeTM – On path with vision to be the first social good impact stock exchange in the USA. Following the belief that “Doing good and treating people and community well is not jus good for good sake it is good business”. Stock exchange that only lists companies that score high on scoring system based on treating people well, having a sense of purpose, an innovation culture and treating community, health and the environment well. Current Status – The California Stock Exchange TM has launched the Cal-30 30 Social Good Impact Index Fund powered by Motif Investing, Cal-Xports, Cal-X MicroLoans in partnership with ZimpleMoney and KIVA, Cal-X Crowdfund Connect, Cal-X Coffee Shops and Cal-X Funders Club. The team has registered the Trademark for The California Stock ExchangeTM and sold to NBC the TV show Crowdfund The American Dream produced by Go Go Luckey Productions and Cohen Entertainment. Held meetings with numerous potential strategic partners including OTC Markets, TSX Toronto Venture Exchange, Startup Exchange and others. Met with FDA SEC Commissioner Gallagher in Washington D.C. Gave over 50 speeches at meetings on The Jobs Act, Crowdfunding and Financial Reform.
> Leonhardt Food & Beverage – Vision is to sell high quality premium Lionheart and Leonhardt branded food and beverage products to raise funds for organ regeneration research by Leonhardt Ventures and Leonhardt’s Launchpads startups. Lionheart Brands Cooperative Marketing is attempting to consolidate into one marketing initiative Leonhardt Vineyards and Lionheart Wines, Lionheart Cider, Lionheart Kombucha, Lionheart and Leonhardt Craft Beers, Lionheart Health Drinks, Lion and Lionheart coffee and other complimentary products. Leonhardt Vineyards has experience in producing and selling over 180,000 bottles of wine to date – producing Zinfandel, Petite Syrah, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon. Current Status – Developed marketing plan for Lionheart Brands and working to secure contracts with all participating producers. Launched Food Trikes and Scooters www.foodtrikesandscooters.com and built and sold prototype units Lucille’s American Cafe’s launched franchising program – https://leonhardtventures.com/lucilles-cafe/ = flagship restaurant in Weston, Florida is averaging over $2 million in annual sales.
> Kindheart Lionheart Media & Publishing – Vision is to create premier “do good, feel good” producer, creator, distributor and publisher of social good impact content. Inspirational books, movies, TV and music that inspires people to be the best they can be. Current Status – Launched Kindheart Lionheart TV Network – over 3 billion views across all curated programs. Launched Kindheart Lionheart Startup Media Support Services to provide video, web site, newsletter, blog, social media, annual report , logo design, marketing and animation services to social good impact startups. Launched a number of original TV programs = California Love, Love Dialogues, Love Roller Coaster, Covers of Great Speeches, Dolphin Smiles: The Legend of Kindheart Lionheart. Co-produced original short social good impact film = Melody.
> EarCell – Vision is to restore lost hearing with a combination of bioelectric stimulation and stem cell + growth factor infusions. Current Status – Recently upgraded web site www.ear-cell.com Seeking potential research collaborators. Recruited Ken Evans as President. Teamed with Fluid Synchrony LLC in Pasadena, CA for micro pump development.
> HeartScore – Vision is to integrate high level monitoring including bioelectric and other means of scanning and bioelectric treatment into comprehensive heart failure, inflammation and stroke management programs. HearScore also intends to publish an annual ranking list for top innovations of the year related to cardiovascular medical technologies. Current Status – Filed numerous patents. Developed comprehensive program for heart, inflammation and stroke management. Preparing for studies. Compiling HeartScore 2017 Top Cardiovascular Innovations of the Year publication list.
WARNING: Any forward looking product performance claims are the personal opinion of startup founders modified by “designed or intended to”. All research is early stage and and data at this time is not statistically significant to be able to make any product performance claims. By nature of being brief elevator pitches fail to properly list out all associated risks and obstacles.
Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. royalty agreements for patent licenses.
3% royalty on sales of MilkStim bioelectric milk stimulation products.
Note – Early data from MilkStim bioelectric milk production stimulation studies in cows in Argentina show substantial increases in milk yields.
3% royalty on sales of StimVet veterinary products accelerator products.
Here is a link to our Leonhardt Ventures 2017 Annual Report which is our best introduction document
Leonhardt’s Launchpads is the innovation and startup accelerator arm of Leonhardt Ventures founded by Howard J. Leonhardt in 1982. Howard Leonhardt is an inventor and serial entrepreneur with 21 issued organ regeneration and recovery patents and dozens of more patent claims pending at the USPTO – https://patents.justia.com/inventor/howard-j-leonhardt. Leonhardt Ventures has been bringing organ regeneration and recovery innovations to market since 1982. In the 1980’s they patented and pioneered cardiovascular balloon catheter development – PolyCath. In the 1990’s they patented and developed the leading stent graft system for endovascular repair of aortic aneurysms TALENT and the first percutaneous heart valve. Their team completed the first ever stem cell repair of an animal heart in 1988 and landmark first-ever non-surgical stem cell repair of a human heart in 2001. In 1999 they published their first paper on bioelectric based organ regeneration in CIRCULATION. Leonhardt Ventures has raised over $140 million to fund its startups since its founding and has had primary exits valued at $440 million and secondary exits exceeding $4.3 billion. In 2008 they opened up their first incubator/accelerator in Northern California followed in 2013 in Southern California and 2015 in Utah. These accelerators currently incubate 30 startups 27 of which are focused on bioelectric and endovascular based organ regeneration and recovery. Most of the startups in the accelerator are based on Leonhardt’s patented and patent pending bioelectric stimulation platform technology for stem homing, proliferation and differentiation and organ regeneration via controlled protein expressions. The 2017 startup portfolio is the culmination of over 35 years experience in organ regeneration and recovery research and experimentation.
Our accelerator business model is to advance each startup to first-in-man results and then sell to a strategic partner/buyer preferably with a 3% royalty forward on net sales. Our goal is 23X ROI on accelerator shares and 63X on individual startup shares after 5 years. See schedule chart below of expected exits timing over the next 5 years.
Investments at this time are all 2:1 meaning if you invest $30,000 in the innovation accelerator you receive $30,000 worth of shares of the accelerator stock AND also a 2:1 a warrant valued at $30,000 to acquire at no further charge $30,000 worth of shares of any or all of the 30 startups in the 2017 accelerator portfolio class– You have until Dec. 31st of the year you invest to decide your allocation of your warrant to any or all of the startups you choose.
The startups generally are owned as follows = 50.1% owned by Leonhardt Ventures LLC, 9 to 20% owned by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. DBA Leonhardt’s Launchpads and the balance 29.9% to 40.9% owned by management, advisors and outside shareholders. The startups generally start out with a valuation of $2.3 to $5 million and the target goal is to sell them in 5 years or after first-in-man data comes in, which ever comes first, at $240 to $800 million with ideally a 3% royalty on net sales forward. We strive as a goal to keep dilution to 37% over 5 years with our anti-dilutive business model.
Slide Deck from Annual Shareholder Meeting May 2017 > Click Here
Here are the current valuations and shares prices for each startup in our accelerators in California and Utah – https://leonhardtventures.com/our-companies/#toggle-id-2
1. Heart & Cardiovascular.
3. Cosmetic & Personal Care.
4. Major Organ Regeneration.
6. Regenerative Economy.
Our fall 2016 Newsletter has convenient links to all our videos for each startup in once place > – Click Here
Here is a link to photos and bios of our team members >Click Here
Our Scientific Advisory Board > Click Here
Attached are updated Executive Summaries for Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. DBA Leonhardt’s Launchpads.
Top 6 startups in our accelerator ripe for finding a strategic buyer in 2018…
1. OrthodontiCell > completing animal studies now at Forsyth Institute moving to clinical studies at Tufts and UCSF.
2. VascuStim > completed pilot clinical studies with success now moving to large registry clinical trial.
3. Second Heart Assist, Inc. > completed Phase I large animal studies moving to Phase II in November and hope to be in clinical studies early next year.
4. Stem Cell Bra > completed Phase I sheep studies with success now moving to Phase II studies.
5. HairCell > launching clinical trials in Canada, Argentina and Mexico.
6. BioLeonhardt > completing two animal studies in Utah.
Top 6 startups in our accelerator ripe for finding a strategic partner/buyer in 2019..
1. CancerCell > launching lab and animal studies with Pacific NeuroSciences Center in Los Angeles and Harbor UCLA.
2. CerebraCell > launching lab and animal studies with Pacific NeuroSciences Center in Los Angeles and Harbor UCLA.
3. MyoStim ED > just applied for NIH grant with UCLA.
4. SkinCell Stimulator by MyoStim Skin > preparing to launch clinical studies OUS.
5. PancreaCell > preparing for grant applications with U of Miami Diabetes Research Institute.
6. PressureStim > just filed patent application.
Top 6 startups in our accelerator ripe for finding a strategic partner/buyer in 2020…
1. Valvublator > preparing to build test prototypes with Biomerics.
2. LiverCell > preparing for animal studies at Duke University.
3. BioPace > filed NIH grant application with U of Utah. Preparing new applications.
4. AortaCell > filed patent application.
5. DentaCell > preparing numerous studies. Meeting next Thursday with investigator Los Angeles .
6. EyeCell > completing animal studies at U of Utah with partial grant support.
Top 6 startups in our accelerator ripe for finding a strategic partner/buyer in 2021
1. InStim > filed patent application.
2. CoroStim VibroCell > filed patent application. Building prototypes.
3. KidneyCell > filed patent application.
4. BladderCell > seeking out research partners.
5. RegenaLung ECMOCath and COPD > seeking out research partners.
6. MucosaCell > launching research at U of Louisville.
Top 6 startups in our accelerator ripe for finding a strategic partner/buyer in 2022
1. BioLeonhardt Whole Body > applying for NSF SBIR grant application.
2. The California Stock ExchangeTM > met with TSX Toronto Venture Exchange about partnership working to close.
3. Leonhardt Food & Beverage > preparing cooperative marketing launch.
4. Kindheart Lionheart Media & Publishing > preparing ad sales launch.
5. EarCell > filed patent application. Seeking research partners.
6. HeartScore > filed patent application. Seeking research partners.
OUR TEAM profiles > https://leonhardtventures.com/team/
Our Scientific Advisory Board > https://calxstars.com/scientific-advisory-board/
Here are profiles of Dr. Mark Kroll, Dr. Navin Kapur, Dr. James W. Kronberg, Dr. John Langell and Dr. Ron Waksman the latest additions to our team…
The Idea Man | Minnesota Business Magazine
With over 300 patents, mark Kroll leads the market on medical device design. … As one of the most prolific inventors of medical devices in the world, Dr. Mark Kroll, retired chief technology officer and senior vice president from St. Jude Medical, knows what it means to improve …
Navin Kapur | Professional Profile – LinkedIn
View Navin Kapur’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Navin’s experience … Summary. Dr. Kapur is an Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine. … Director, CardiacBiology Research Center (CBRC).
James W. Kronberg Inventions, Patents and Patent … – Justia Patents
James W. Kronberg has filed for patents to protect the following inventions. This listing includes patent applications that are pending as well as patents that have …
John Langell, MD, PhD, MPH, MBA, FACS | Professional Profile
Salt Lake City, Utah – –UNIVERSITY LEADERSHIP AND HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVE | Large Institutional Leadership | Innovation | Quality Improvement – Xenocor
John Langell, MD, PhD, MPH, MBA, FACS … View John’s Full Profile … of the University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, where I drive almost two dozen …. Center for Medical Innovation | University of Utah Health Sciences Center, …
Ron Waksman – MedStar Health Research Institute
Jan 23, 2015 – Ron Waksman, MD, FACC, is Associate Director, Division of Cardiology … Dr. Waksman has authored/co-authored 310 published manuscripts and … of the annual Cardiovascular Revascularization Therapies (CRT) meeting, …
Here are some big milestones coming up…
HEART AND CARDIOVASCULAR
> Second Heart presentation at TCT Denver last week of October 2017
> Second Heart Phase II large animal study at Tufts Medical Center Boston completed first week of November.
> Second Heart FDA filing pre-submission for Early Feasibility Study. Set to meet FDA Jan. 16th in D.C.
> New Caltech patent license for circulatory assist support.
> Second Heart presentation DHF Berlin December 15th an 16th Berlin, Germany – http://www.csi-congress.org/dhf.php?go=700
> BioLeonhardt heart regeneration completing small and large animal studies at U of Utah with grant support $300,000.
> BioLeonhardt heart regeneration filing grant application with Texas Heart Institute Dr. Doris Taylor.
> VascuStim diabetic foot ulcer treatment launching clinical registry study worldwide bioelectric + amniotic fluid membranes.
> Valvublator heart valve decalcification and regeneration – building out first test prototypes.
> VibroCell vibrational energy device for preventing blood clots. Patent app is filed. Building out test prototypes soon.
> Launching translational studies at Pacific Neurosciences Institute and LABiomed Harbor UCLA Los Angeles.
> Filing new patent application for concussion.
COSMETIC and PERSONAL CARE
> Phase II large animal studies for Stem Cell Bra breast tissue generation in Argentina.
> OrthdontiCell moving into definitive animal studies at Forsyth Institute Boston.
> OrthdodontiCell preparing for first-in-man studies at Tufts University, UCLA, and UCSF San Francisco.
> HairCell heart regeneration clinical studies launch in Argentina and Canada.
> DentaCell bioelectric and stem cell dental products innovation accelerator launch.
> SkinCell Stimulator by MyoStim Skin is preparing for OUS first-in-man studies.
MAJOR ORGAN REGENERATION
> Completing EyeCell eye regeneration studies at U of Utah with partial grant support.
> Filing bioelectric inflammation control patents.
> Completing new round of sheep studies for Stem Cell Bra breast tissue generation.
> DentaCell Accelerator screening hundreds of innovations to join 2018 portfolio.
> SkinCell Stimulator by MyoStim Skin completing safety studies with intent to launch clinical studies OUS in 2018 for skin regeneration.
> MyoStim ED applied for NIH grant for bioelectric treatment of erectile dysfunction with UCLA researchers @ LA BioMed.
> HairCell is preparing for clinical studies in Canada and other locations in 2018.
> CancerCell is launching translational studies at Pacific NeuroSciences Institute and John Wayne Cancer Institute Santa Monica, CA.
> Filing new bioelectric cancer patents for CancerCell to add to already large estate in area.
> The California Stock ExchangeTM is working to close agreement with potential strategic partners.
> Hiring ad Sales Manager for Kindheart Lionheart TV Network.
> Launching Lionheart Brands Cooperative Marketing.
QUOTE – “These are forward looking projections. As we are a startup the only thing we can guarantee is that we will miss them over and over again, until we survive our own mistakes” Rachid Sefrioui, Professional Investor, Venture Capitalist @ Finaventures, Entrepreneur
By nature of being extremely short in scope elevator pitches leave out relevant risks and can be misleading in portraying a technology or company to be better than it may appear if a more lengthy and comprehensive presentation is made. The conciseness of the language by nature is slanted to the positive and de-emphasizes risks and obstacles.
These risks include…
1. Startups may not have or secure resources to brings it products to market.
2. None of these startups have tested their products sufficiently enough to make any definitive product or company performance claims.
3. The startups patents pending may not be issued. Patent license agreements may not hold up.
4. All the company agreements, including patent licenses, supply and research agreements are subject to conditions which may not be met or may not have already been met to keep them active and enforceable.
5. The company with a small staff undertaking so many activities is bound to have mistakes in information and outdated information on selected web sites and other documents.
6. Any early stage investment is high risk but these startups are even higher risk since they attempt to take on very large medical problems where other firms with much more substantial resources have failed.
7. No other firm has been highly successful financially in stem cell or bioelectric based organ regeneration. Most of the startups in these accelerators are attempting to do something which has never been done before.
8. Traditionally it costs hundreds of millions of dollars just to bring one of these products to market and many years of development by a focused team of professionals. This accelerator business model attempts to bring up to 30 innovations through first-in-man studies with a substantially smaller staff with dramatically substantially less resources than our traditionally required for even one startup of this type. This in and of itself is and indicator of associated extremely high investment risk.
9. Personnel highlighted as being involved in the projects and startups are nearly all part time and are not compensated most often by cash. Many consultants and advisors listed limit their help to a few hours annually. A number do not have signed agreements in place and are working with the companies in a less formal capacity.
10. Research projects started may not be finished for a variety of reasons.
These elevator pitches do not purport to be all-inclusive or necessarily to contain all the information that a prospective investor may desire in investigating the Company, and may be subject to updating, withdrawal, revision or amendment. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be given by Leonhardt’s Launchpads, the Company, their advisers or any of their respective directors, shareholders, partners or employees as to the accuracy or completeness of the pitches or the information or opinions contained therein.
Any financial projections given are illustrative only and none of the projections or assumptions should be taken as promises on the part of the Company nor should they be taken as implying any indication, assurance or guarantee that those assumptions are correct or exhaustive.
These pitches contain forward-looking statements. These statements relate to, amongst other things, the Company’s future prospects, developments and business strategies. Forward-looking statements are identified by their use of terms and phrases such as “believe”, “could”, “envisage”, “estimate”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “will” or the negative of those, variations or comparable expressions, including references to assumptions.
The forward-looking statements in this Pitch are based on current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by those statements. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialises, or if underlying assumptions prove incorrect, the Company’s actual results may vary materially from those expected, estimated or projected. Given these risks and uncertainties, potential investors should not place any reliance on forward looking statements. These forward-looking statements are made only as at the date of the Pitch.
Each recipient of these Pitches must make their own independent assessment of the information provided by the Company and is recommended to seek independent advice on the contents hereof from an authorized person specializing in advising on investments of the kind in question. Neither the Company, Leonhardt’s Launchpads, nor any of their advisers, nor their respective directors, partners, representatives, agents, consultants or employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person relying on statements or omissions from the Pitch and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and any such liability are expressly excluded. The Pitch should not be construed as a recommendation to prospective investors by the Company or Leonhardt’s Launchpads, Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc., or any of their respective officers to invest in the Company, and does not form any commitment by the Company to proceed with an investment. The Company and Leonhardt’s Launchpads, Leonhardt Ventures or Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. reserve the right to terminate the procedure at any time and to terminate any discussions and negotiations with any prospective investors at any time and without giving any reason.
Any and all discussions, negotiations and communications, including through any online forums, between any recipient of the Pitches and the Company and their respective directors, shareholders, employees, advisers and/or representatives will remain subject to contract. Any person who invests in the Company at any time must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in force in any jurisdiction in which they acquire, offer or sell shares and must obtain any consent, approval or permission required in respect of any such transaction under the laws and regulations in force in any jurisdiction to which they are subject or in which any such transaction takes place or in which they possess the Pitch. Neither the Company, Leonhardt’s Launchpads, nor any of their respective directors, partners, representatives, agents, consultants or employees shall have any responsibility for any such matters.
The distribution of the Pitches in certain jurisdictions other than California may be restricted by law and therefore persons accessing the Pitch into whose possession the Pitch documents come should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of securities laws of any such jurisdiction. Recipients represent and warrant to the Company and Leonhardt’s Launchpads, that they are able to receive the Pitches without contravention of applicable legal or regulatory restrictions in the jurisdiction in which they reside, conduct business or receive the Pitches, including in particular the requirements of the Act.
The individual startups accept highlighted in this listing of elevator pitches accept responsibility for the information contained in each Pitch. The Pitches are meant to only reflect the most positive and optimistic personal opinion of the company founders and nothing more or less. To the best of the knowledge and belief of the Company (who has taken all reasonable care to ensure that such is the case) the information contained in this Pitch is in accordance with the facts and there are by the extreme brief nature of the few line elevator pitches there are indeed facts the omission of which would affect the validity of such information. This information may be obtained elsewhere such as our private placement memorandum, our annual report or the risk and warnings disclaimers proceeding and following the elevator pitches on this page or on the individual startup web sites. These risks include in brief – patents cited may not protect us, patent license agreements may not hold up, patents pending may not be issued, company lacks resources to complete research, early data is not enough to determine definitively if technology works, all agreements are subject to conditions being met and due to lack of financial resources the likelihood and risk of not meeting such conditions is high, many agreements may not be properly ratified or signed, company is underfunded and understaffed and personnel aboard have diverted attention with other jobs and many projects.
The information contained in the Updates section and the Q&A section and any downloaded documents do not form part of the Pitch and have not been reviewed or approved by Leonhardt’s Launchpads Board of Directors or Legal Counsel. Similarly, any information published outside of the Leonhardt’s Launchpads web sites, including on social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) or the Company’s news blog, does not form part of the Pitches. Leonhardt’s Launchpads, Leonhardt Ventures and Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. assumes no responsibility for information contained in the Q&A or Updates section, downloads or in any form of media outside the Leonhardt’s Launchpads accelerator and such information should not be deemed an offer or invitation to invest or be relied on to invest.
Potential investors should be aware of the risks associated with an investment in the Company especially at an early stage in its development and should ensure that they have read and understood the Risk Warning on the Leonhardt’s Launchpads, Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, or Leonhardt’s Launchpads websites before continuing. If any potential investors are in any doubt regarding the contents of any Pitches, they must consult their own professional financial advisers.
Investment in the Company carries substantial risk and may involve special risks that could lead to a loss of all or a substantial amount of such investment. Unless prospective applicants for shares fully understand and accept the nature of the Company and the potential risks inherent in the Company they should not invest in the Company. A prospective investor should consider carefully whether an investment in the Company is suitable for themselves in the light of their personal circumstances, the economic climate and the financial resources available to them. There can be no assurance that the Company’s objectives in respect to any of its funds will be achieved and investment results may vary substantially over time. As such, an investor’s capital may be at risk.
ANY INVESTMENT IN PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES, ESPECIALLY AT AN EARLY STAGE IN THEIR DEVELOPMENT, IS AN INHERENTLY RISKY INVESTMENT. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT INVESTING, LEONHARDT’S LAUNCHPADS RECOMMENDS YOU CONSULT WITH YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
Valuation Growth Progress
Cardiovascular Regenerative Medtech Portfolio Startups (excluding Bioheart) –
2013 = $3,000,000
2015 = $55,100,000
2016 = $224,700,000
2019 – $13.6 billion Target Goal
Regenerative Economy Portfolio Startups –
2013 = $1,000,000
2015 = $38,186,500
2016 = $93,000,000
2019 = $2.4 billion Target Goal
Regenerative Medtech Portfolio (26)
1. BioLeonhardt MyoStim – heart and limb regeneration – 2012 (origin 1985)
2. CerebraCell – brain regeneration – 2015
3. Stem Cell Bra – breast regeneration – 2013
4. EyeCell – eye regeneration – 2015
5. AortaCell – aorta regeneration – 2012 (origin 2008)
6. BioPace – biological pacemaker regeneration – 2012 (origin 1998)
7. Valvublator – heart valve regeneration – 2012 (origin 1988)
8. CoroStim – vibrational energy to prevent clots, plaque, calcification – 2012 (origin 1986)
9. HeartScore – genomics based heart failure management – 2013
10. DentaCell – dental gum regeneration + tooth pulp storage – 2014
11. OrthodontiCell – cuts in half dental brace wearing time – 2015
12. PancreaCell – pancreas regeneration – 2015
13. RegenaLung – lung regeneration – 2015
14. CancerCell – bioelectric cancer tumor treatment + regeneration – 2016
15. EndoCell – artery regeneration – 2013
16. MyoStim ED – erectile dysfunction treatment – 2015
17. MyoStim Skin – skin regeneration – 2015
18. MyoStim Peripheral – limb blood flow improvement – 2011 (origin 1985)
19. LVSens – heart sensors – 2013
20. Cardiobridge – circulating assist pump (note – not LV controlled) – 2012 (origin 2005)
21. HairCell – hair regeneration – 2016
22. Leonhardt-Wetling Peripheral – wireless diabetic foot ulcer treatment – 2014
23. BioLeonhardt Whole Body Regeneration – Whole body regeneration – 2015
24. LiverCell – liver regeneration – 2016
25. KidneyCell – kidney regeneration – 2016
26. EarCell – ear hearing regeneration – 2016
Regenerative Economy Porfolio (4)
1. The California Stock Exchange TM – social good stock exchange and crowdfunding – 2011
a. Cal-X Crowdfund Connect – 2012
b. Cal-X Social Good Impact Fund powered by Motif Investing – 2015
c. Cal-X Microloans – 2014 in collaboration with ZimpleMoney
d. Cal-X Funders Syndicate – 2014
e. Cal-X Coffee Shops – 2014
f. CalXports -2013
g. PRETAIL Fashion – 2015
2. Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. – regenerative medtech and economy startup incubators and accelerarators – 2012
a. CalXelerator – 2013
b. SciAccelerator – 2016
c. Leonhardt’s Launchpads NorCal @ University of Northern California Science Technology Innovation Center – 2007
d. Leonhardt’s Launchpads Utah – 2016
e. LABioHub – 2015
f. Startup California – 2011
g. Leonhardt’s Launchpads Georgia?
3. Kindheart Lionheart Media & Publishing Co. – Social good media- 2006
a. The Kindheart Lionheart TV Network – 2014
> California Love TV Program – 2014
> Love Dialogues TV Program – 2015
> Love Roller Coaster TV Program – 2015
> LIONS DEN Startup Pitch TV Program – 2015
> The Kindheart Lionheart TV and Radio Program – 2013
b. Kindheart Lionheart Book Club – 2006
c. Kindheart Lionheart Startup Media Support Services – 2014
d. Kindheart Lionheart Adventures – 2001
e. Radio Veronica USA + Radio Santa Monica USA – 2010
f. Wine Country Baseball – 2009
g. Dolphin Smiles: The Legend of Kindheart Lionheart – book, screenplay, potential movie & TV show – 1997
4. Leonhardt Food & Beverage
a. Lucille’s American Cafe’s – 1996
b. Food Trikes & Scooters – 2013
c. V-Leonhardt Bus – 2013
d. California Wine Financing – 2008
e. Lionheart Cider (distribution western states) – 2014
f. Leonhardt Oak Aged Beer – 2015
g. Leonhardt Vineyards LLC – 2000 Note – Leonhardt Vineyards is NOT part of Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. other than through the fact that Leonhardt Vineyards LLC DBA Leonhardt Ventures owns 50.1% of Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc
Note – Startups in early stages in our incubator/accelerator are officially licensable technology platforms of Leonhardt Ventures (Leonhardt Vineyards LLC DBA Leonhardt Ventures) and Leonhardt Ventures’ Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. until they are mature enough to stand on their own as a stand alone C corporation. Unit shares of licensable technology platforms will convert 1:1 to common stock shares once the startup is registered as a C corporation.
Leonhardt Companies & Organizations
1970 – Tempe Car Wash and Detail
1970 – Parking Lot Cleaning Services Tempe
1970 – Movie Projector Operators for Restaurants Tempe
1971 – Visalia California Summer Kid News
1981 – Exxim International Minneapolis (minority partner)
1982 – H.J. Leonhardt & Company (now known as Leonhardt Vineyards LLC DBA Leonhardt Ventures)
1983 – American General Medical Corporation (Founding Member)
1985 – International Marketing Advisors (minority partner)
1986 – World Medical Corporation
1987 – Labcor USA Heart Valves (distributor)
1987 – DMG Oxygenators USA (distributor)
1988- World Medical Mfg. Corp.
1990 – PENSIL Penn State Intravascular Lung Catheter
1990 – Weston Area Roller Hockey (founding board advisor) Also coached youth Flag Football, Hockey, Baseball and Soccer in various capacities for over 10 years
1991 – Dolphin Smiles Kindheart Lionheart
1992 – World Medical Galway, Ireland Manufacturing
1993 – Valvublator
1993 – ProCell Stem Cell Delivery Systems
1993 – EndoCell
1993 – MyoValve and Percutaneous Valve Stent
1994 – CoroStim
1999 – Bioheart, Inc.
1999 – Bioheart MicroImplants
1999 – Bioheart Genotyping (Pla2 Test)
1999 – Bioheart HealthPlans
1999 – Stanford Stem Cells
2000 – Leonhardt LLC Property Management
2000 – TechnoTree International (investor and advisor)
2000 – University of Northern California (Board Member)
2000 – University of Florida Center of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Board Member) – Primary Sponsor Business Plan Competition and Venture Academy 7 Years
2000 – Florida International University Foundation Board (Board Member) – Primary Sponsor Business Plan Competition 5 Years
2000 – Leonhardt Vineyards LLC
2000 – World Biotech Fund
2000 – Lucille’s Cafe of Weston (50/50 owner)
2000 – Lucilles American Cafe’s (79% owner at that time)
2000 – BioPace
2000 – Leonhardt Ventures Angels Network (working with Minnesota Biomed Partners)
2001 – AortaCell
2001 – Bioheart Italy
2002 – Shanghai Hotel the movie (investor)
2002 – Bioheart Korea (BHK – AncBIo – established cGMP cell culturing facility outside of Seoul)
2002 – Bioheart Netherlands (established cGMP cell culturing facility in Maastricht)
2002 – Heart Pump Tech
2002 – Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Annual Meeting New York Dr. Warren Sherman (Advisor)
2003 – Miami Morays Indoor Football Team
2004 – Florida Frenzy Indoor Football Team @ Hard Rock Casino
2004 – Dan Marino Foundation and Dan Marino Children’s Hospital (Board Advisor)
2005 – Kindheart Lionheart Adventures Charitble Giving Vacations
2006 – The Entrepreneurship Party public policy institute
2006 – MyoStim Pacers
2006 – The California Stock Exchange
2007 – Kindheart Lionheart Media Co.
2007 – HeartPumpCath
2007 – Anoka Technical College Leonhardt Institute of Entrepreneurship (Founding Board Chairman – now in collaboration with Anoka Ramsey College)
2007 – The Cell Therapy Foundation and Adult Stem Cell Research Network (Advisory Board)
2008 – Miami Beach Water Adventures (minority partner)
2009 – Wine Country Old Fashioned Baseball
12 Franchises: Napa Knights, Oakville Aces, Yountville Robins, St. Helena Frost Angels, Sonoma Grape Crushers, Petaluma Piratas, Rohnert Park Dragons, Sebastopol Apples, Santa Rosa Gnats, Windsor Wonders, Healdsburg Owls, Cloverdale Bandits
2009 – National Education Summit Participant (Guest of former Governor Jeb Bush)
2010 – Howard Leonhardt for Governor
2010 – Leonhardt’s Launchpads Life Science Incubator in association with the University of Northern California Science & Technology Innovation Center
2010 – Radio Veronica USA
2010 – Radio Santa Monica USA
2010 – Nicole Leonhardt Fashions (now merged into Cheryl Fudge Fashion)
2010 – Hayley Bear Fine Wine Brokers
2010 – Cal-Xport.co eBuyCalifornia and TheCaliforniaStore
2010 – Artists Cafe NYC (now working in partnership with Koffeehouse Music LA)
2010 – Ana Free Radian CD (Producer)
2011 – EMPACT Conference – Entrepreneurship Education Conference Panel Participant, Sponsor and Speaker
2011 – Cal-X Crowdfund Connect
2011 – Local DJ Radio
2011 – Test Prep Vids
2011 – Stem Cell Bra
2011 – BioCell Therapies
2011 – Lucille’s American Cafe Food Trucks
2011 – Minneapolis Trolley (minority partner)
2011 – Speaker and Sponsor BiZBest Now Sonoma County
2012 – Howard Leonhardt for Lt. Governor
2012 – Startup California
2012 – The Kindheart Lionheart Radio Show
2012 – Crowdfund: The American Dream TV Show (founding partner)
2012 – Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc.
2012 – Cal-Xelerator
2012 – Cal-X Microloans
2012 – Mountain Riders Alliance (Board Advisor)
2012 – BioHealthnomics (Board Advisor)
2012 – Lions Den Online TV Show
2012 – Cal-X Coffee Shops
2012 – Cal-X Funders Club
2012 – Cardiobridge USA
2012 – UCLA Bioengineering (Board Advisor and Curriculum Guidance for Startup Education Programs)
2012 – Conscious Capitalism Society CEO Summit (California Delegate)
2012 – Spokesperson The JOBS ACT and Crowdfunding Startup California a region of the White House initiated Startup America Partnership
2012 – Sponsor Startup Sessions @ Google Startup Labs with Vator.tv
2012 – Sponsor Startup Weekend USC and Los Angeles
2012 – Sponsor and Dolphin Tank Panel participant The California Women’s Conference
2012 – Sponsor TedXAmerica’sFinestCity San Diego.
2012 – Sponsor Tech.co Startup Sessions Los Angeles and San Francisco
2012 – HeartScore.co
2012 – Food Trikes & Scooters
2012 – Speaker InvestLocal Northern California Multicity Tour
2012 – Christiana Leucas Foundation (KIVA LA Fund Raiser – Board Member)
2013 – CrowdImpact (joint collaboration of Crowdfunder.com and Cal-X Crowdfund Connect)
2013 – Love American Style and Love California Style YouTube TV Series on Kindheart Lionheart YouTube Channel
2013 – Cal-X Business Development Corporation
2013 – Kindheart Lionheart Pictures Inspirational Short Film MELODY (Associate Producer)
2013 – Sponsor and Speaker Appreciation of Women in Business San Diego
2013 – Sponsor, speaker and panel member Chic-CEO’s SOLVE Conference for Women San Diego
2013 – BioLeonhardt
Leonhardt‘s Launchpads by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc.
- BioLeonhardt – heart regeneration = complete animal studies and launch OUS clinical study > find strategic partner.
- AortaCell – aorta regeneration = complete animal studies.
- BioPace – biological pacemaker regeneration = complete animal studies.
- Valvublator – heart valve regeneration = finish prototype development and lab studies and launch animal studies.
- VibroCell (includes CoroStim) – vibrational energy to prevent clots, plaque, calcification = finish prototype development and lab studies + complete animal studies.
- HeartScore – genomics and bioelectric based heart failure, inflammation and stroke management = find strategic partner.
- VascuStim (formerly MyoStim Peripheral, includes EndoCell) – limb salvage regeneration, blood flow improvement for critical limb ischemia, diabetic leg and foot ulcer treatment, artery regeneration = complete international registry clinical study with multiple arms > find strategic partner.
- Second Heart Assist, Inc. – wireless powered chronic or temporary circulatory assist pump in aortic stent = complete animal studies and first-in-man studies for catheter 1st gen. device > find strategic partner. Complete lab and animal studies 2nd gen. wireless power.
- PressureStim – bioelectric treatment of high blood pressure via improved arterial elasticity and bioelectric membrane potentials management = complete animal studies.
- CerebraCell (includes CerebraCell Brain-N-Hance and CerebraCell Concussion) – brain regeneration, cognitive function improvement, concussion recovery = complete lab and animal studies.
- Stem Cell Bra – breast regeneration = finish 2nd round of large animal studies. Launch first-in-man studies > find strategic partner.
- DentaCell Accelerator – dental gum regeneration + tooth pulp storage = launch tooth pulp storage business, develop new dental innovations & startup.
- OrthodontiCell – bioelectric stimulator for accelerated tooth movement and freezing teeth positions straight = complete animal studies, complete first-in-man studies > find strategic partner.
- SkinCell Stimulator by MyoStim Skin – skin regeneration = launch OUS first-in-man studies.
- MyoStim ED – bioelectric erectile dysfunction treatment = complete animal studies + launch OUS first-in-man studies.
- HairCell – hair regeneration = launch OUS first-in-man studies > find a strategic partner.
- EyeCell – eye regeneration = complete small and large animal studies.
- PancreaCell – pancreas regeneration = complete animal studies.
- RegenaLung (includes ECMO-Cath) – lung regeneration (includes 50% owned subsidiary RegenaLung COPD) cannula for infusing oxygen directly into the blood using an oxygenator, a medical device that acts as an artificial lung = find research partner + complete animal studies
- LiverCell – liver regeneration = find a research partner (DUKE?) + complete animal studies.
- KidneyCell – kidney regeneration = find a research partner + complete animal studies.
- EarCell – ear hearing regeneration = find a research partner + complete animal studies.
- BladderCell – bladder regeneration = find a research partner + complete animal studies.
- MucosaCell – sub-mucosa regeneration = complete animal studies.
- InStim – bioelectric real time inflammation management = develop prototype + complete animal studies.
- OrthoCell – bioelectric joint recovery treatment = conduct clinical registry study USA
- BioLeonhardt Whole Body Regeneration – whole body regeneration and Bod-Stim bioelectric yoga and athletic pants = secure SBIR grant add CIP claims to patent + build and test body suit prototypes.
- CancerCell – bioelectric cancer tumor treatment + regeneration = complete lab + animal studies and launch first-in-man studies OUS > find strategic partner.
- The California Stock ExchangeTM (includes Cal-X Crowdfund Connect) – Alternative financing tools for social good impact and life science cos = secure a strategic partner.
- Kindheart Lionheart Media & Publishing – Social good impact and life science media = hire ad sales manager + add new content + complete pilots of original series (4).
- Leonhardt Food & Beverage – Social good impact and life science research fund raising via beverage, food and related support services = launch Lionheart Marketing Cooperative.
- Leonhardt Accelerators & Incubators – Social good impact and life science innovation & startup incubators and accelerators in California and Utah = Find strategic partners for 6 startups. Gather supporting animal data on a dozen products. Gather supporting clinical data on 6 products. File over 30 new patent claims. Gather opinion leader endorsements 12+. Get positive press coverage.
1129 Industrial Ave, # 207
Petaluma, CA 94952
Research Lab @
HEART AND CARDIOVASCULAR (9)
heart regeneration = complete animal studies and launch OUS clinical study > find strategic partner – www.bioleonhardt.com
aorta regeneration = complete animal studies – https://leonhardtventures.com/aortacell/
biological pacemaker regeneration = complete animal studies – https://leonhardtventures.com/bio-pace/
heart valve regeneration = finish prototype development and lab studies and launch animal studies – www.valvublator.com
(includes CoroStim) – vibrational energy to prevent clots, plaque, calcification = finish prototype development and lab studies + complete animal studies – https://leonhardtventures.com/vibrocell/
genomics and bioelectric based heart failure, inflammation and stroke management = find strategic partner – www.heartscore.co
(formerly MyoStim Peripheral, includes EndoCell) – limb salvage regeneration, blood flow improvement for critical limb ischemia, diabetic leg and foot ulcer treatment, artery regeneration = complete international registry clinical study with multiple arms > find strategic partner – www.vascustim.com ;
bioelectric treatment of high blood pressure via improved arterial elasticity and bioelectric membrane potentials management = complete animal studies – http://pressurestim.com/
Second Heart Assist, Inc.
CANCER TREATMENT (1)
bioelectric cancer tumor treatment + regeneration = complete lab + animal studies and launch first-in-man studies OUS > find strategic partner – www.cancercellinc.com;
MAJOR ORGAN REGENERATION (12)
eye regeneration = complete small and large animal studies – eye-cell.com
pancreas regeneration = complete animal studies – https://leonhardtventures.com/pancreacell/
(includes ECMO-Cath) – lung regeneration (includes 50% owned subsidiary RegenaLung COPD) cannula for infusing oxygen directly into the blood using an oxygenator, a medical device that acts as an artificial lung = find research partner + complete animal studies – https://leonhardtventures.com/regenalung/
liver regeneration = find a research partner (DUKE?) + complete animal studies – Livercellstim.com
kidney regeneration = find a research partner + complete animal studies – www.kidney-cell.com ;
ear hearing regeneration = find a research partner + complete animal studies – www.ear-cell.com ;
bladder regeneration = find a research partner + complete animal studies – bladdercell.com
Polypstim-MucosaCell – sub-mucosa regeneration + bioelectric polyp, cyst and fibroid treatment = complete animal studies – www.polypstim.com
bioelectric real time inflammation management = develop prototype + complete animal studies – https://instimcell.com/
bioelectric joint recovery treatment = conduct clinical registry study USA – www.ortho-stim.com ;
BioLeonhardt Whole Body Regeneration
whole body regeneration and Bod-Stim bioelectric yoga and athletic pants = secure SBIR grant add CIP claims to patent + build and test body suit prototypes – https://leonhardtventures.com/bioleonhardt-whole-body/
COSMETIC and PERSONAL CARE (7)
Stem Cell Bra
breast regeneration = finish 2nd round of large animal studies. Launch first-in-man studies > find strategic partner – www.stemcellbra.com ;
dental gum regeneration + tooth pulp storage = launch tooth pulp storage business, develop new dental innovations & startup – www.dentacellaccelerator.com ;
bioelectric stimulator for accelerated tooth movement and freezing teeth positions straight = complete animal studies, complete first-in-man studies > find strategic partner – www.orthodonticell.com
skin regeneration = launch OUS first-in-man studies – www.skin-stim.com ;
bioelectric erectile dysfunction treatment = complete animal studies + launch OUS first-in-man studies – https://erectistim.com/
hair regeneration = launch OUS first-in-man studies > find a strategic partner – www.haircellstim.com
Bioelectric treatment of Low Testosterone – Testistim.com
Disclaimer Regarding the Term “Companies” Used in our Materials: In our accelerator and incubator terminology “companies” often refers to a new innovation being developed with full intention to form a separate spin out company IN-THE-FUTURE when the innovation has completed mentored incubated development into a full fledged organization with a web site, slide deck, basic business plan, board, team and has gotten some marketplace traction, including independent funding or revenues, to commence operations as a stand alone independent separately legally formed corporation. We DO NOT file “companies” to become independent separate legal entity “C or S corporations” until they are at an advanced stage of development and are deemed by our board or lead management to be ready to survive on their own. All early stage seed “companies” within the accelerator/incubator share the same accelerator or venture fund checking account, accounts payable and receivable clerks, accountants, lawyers, web site developers, support staff, consultants, advisory board, conference rooms, offices, telephone systems, internet wifi accounts and even management personnel until they are advanced enough with a dedicated focused team in place with strength enough to be pushed out of the next to fly on their own and feed themselves (get their own independent funding). We avoid filing to early stage “companies” to be independent stand alone legally registered ” C or S corporations” until they are truly deemed to be fully ready to be self reliant. This avoids un-necessary legal fees associated with city, county, state and federal filings. So until they are legally spun out as a separate entity these “companies” or “innovations” are officially product innovation development teams or projects under the Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. or Leonhardt Vineyards LLC DBA Leonhardt Ventures umbrella organizations. Our Private Placement Memorandum for Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. published on the password protected sitewww.healthiosxchange.com (reserved for verified accredited investors only) provides clear guidance on which “companies” have moved from being internal or external innovations under development into full fledged separate stand alone legal entities.
Accuracy of Information Disclaimer: Representations and warranties – although we fully believe that our executive summaries, newsletters, websites and other written materials and videos accurately represent a true and accurate general high level picture of our activities, history and progress – which is developing about 15 early stage un-proven cardiovascular life innovations and 15 early stage startup social good impact innovations (including new media social good projects) in an accelerator/incubator – we acknowledge that working with a very small core staff covering many thousands of pages of written materials across over 40 web sites with over 4000 sub-pages that we are highly prone to small errors, outdated materials and a certain level on inaccuracy and inconsistencies even while fully striving for the utmost accuracy. Across the 30 innovations and over 2000 working partnerships being developed there are changes and events that occur almost daily. We do our best to keep all websites and published materials fully up to date but recognize and make clear it is nearly impossible for our small staff to keep all materials on all web sites 100% up to date despite our best efforts to do so. Investors have the advantage with us that our small staff operates with a very low overhead but the offset disadvantage is that we do not have on hand the staffing to handle all the constant updates and proofreads needed to keep thousands of pages of materials up to date and 100% accurate 100% of the time. If you have ANY direct question about any published item of material interest to you – JUST ASK for clarification by emailing direct Howard Leonhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office DIRECT LINE at 310 310 2534. We will strive to provide a clarification or update to you promptly.